1. I declare that all the information provided on this application form is correct and complete.
2. All documents submitted with this application become the property of Kenvale College and will not be returned.
3. Kenvale College may vary or reserve any decision it makes on the basis of incorrect, incomplete or fraudulent information provided in my application.
4. I will notify the College immediately if there is any change to the information given on this application.
5. I will abide by Kenvale College guidelines and standards, in terms of class timetable, off campus activities (including all variations as may occur), and meeting course and attendance requirements.
6. I understand that to receive my qualification from Kenvale College, I need to accrue a fixed number of hours of work experience in the hospitality and event management industries per year. I will notify the College of the contact and professional details of my workplace/s and provide adequate and timely evidence of the hours I work.
7. I undertake to pay the tuition fees required for the course I enrolled in. I understand that failure to do so will lead to not being able to proceed further with my studies.
8. I understand that as an International student, if granted a visa, I have to abide by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection rules and regulations, by being a Genuine Temporary Entrant to Australia for the purpose of study only.
9. I have accessed the information regarding the cost of living in Australia for me and any dependants accompanying me, published by the Australian Government at: http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/global/live-in-australia/living-costs.
10. I have sufficient funds to finance my studies, including my tuition fees, ancillary costs and living expenses for me and my dependant/s accompanying me to Australia.
11. Information collected on this form and during your enrolment is required to meet our obligations under the ESOS Act 2000 and the National Code 2007 to ensure student compliance with the conditions of their visas and their obligations under Australian immigration laws generally.
12. The authority to collect this information is contained in the ESOS Act 2000, the ESOS Regulations 2001 and the National Code 2007. Information collected about you on this form and during your enrolment can be provided, in certain circumstances, without consent where authorised or required by law and to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.